Thursday 8 October 2009

Work, but not the kind I enjoy!

Work has been consuming my thoughts lately, not happy with the situation, and by the time I get home, I can't get it out of my head to enjoy making things! My Fiance is feeling the same ( we work together). Anyway, had a nice change yesterday by going to the cinema with my bro and sister-in-law, we saw Zombieland! very funny. My bro and I are big Zombie fans to the extent of being zombie geeks, so any zombies are good zombies:)


Not sewn for the past two nights though, so will try tonight. I made a bad attempt at a cupcake a couple of weeks ago, which I found our youngest cat playing with under the setee this morning! the cheek of it, but it was funny as it's her 1st birthday today, seemed she wanted her own cake, lol! heres a picture we took of her a few months ago.
Truffle

No comments: