Thursday 16 December 2010

Snow and Sundries

We are finally due snow! The whole country has had it bar us in Swansea, typical!!! Its supposed to snow heavy tonight and tomorrow and I'm hoping for a snow day off work so I can get on with some personal projects now that all my orders are finished for Christmas. And talking of orders, here are some things I've just finished for my last one:

It's the first time I've made some of these items and I was pleasantly suprised by how they turned out, especially the corn on the cob which I'd been wanting to try for ages.

I've tried out making up my own treasury on Etsy I've included lots of felt foods that are so beautifully made. Take a look here.

I've also started on a cross stitch pattern, although I haven't cross stitched since I was 12, I'm enjoying it and love seeing the transformation from stitches into images. This Christmas (providing I dont get struck down with a virus again - its been 3 years running) I have asked my mum to show me how to crochet granny squares. I've never tried crochet before but love the results, and the retro look of a granny square throw on the back of the chair makes me feel all cosy and safe from the winter weather.

I will say Merry Christmas to everyone now as I don't know if I'll manage to blog again before the day, theres always so much to do, and I hope you all have a wonderful time!

xx

No comments: