Monday 20 June 2011

I like new things

Ok, maybe I'm a little slow in discovering new gadgets and the like online, but I get really excited when I do. I have just found Pinterest! It's a place where you can created all types of 'boards' adding images to them from the site. It's also easy to add any online image you find to the site. I've added a few pins of my own crafts but am enjoying looking at everyone else's.


http://lastejeymaneje.blogspot.com

Its a great source for inspiration and creating mood boards. Check out my Crafty Stuff board, so many cute items I want to own!!

I have posted out a few more orders today and have more in the pipeline, after that, maybe I can return to sewing my Mr Kipling collection. There are so many things I want to start, just never enough time.

No comments: