Thursday 2 June 2011

Shop closed for two weeks


I've closed both my Folksy and Etsy shops for a couple of weeks, whilst we're packing up at home and moving. I will still be around to answer any messages though, so feel free to get in touch. Truffle is loving the mayhem as she's getting to hide in all the boxes, a new box for every mood, and I am documenting her 'research' with my camera. I'm thinking of calling it 'Trufflelocks'. Jelly is hating the untidiness of everything, she is such a diva and likes everything in its rightful place. Just wait 'til we actually move them!! Oh dear! 

How cute is this pic too? It's a pincushion in a thrifted tea cup by Mck254 at Etsy, you can find it here. Be sure to check out her other items, she makes some amazing cloth dolls.

Ok, thats all for now, speak soon.

xxxxx

1 comment:

Maleikie said...

Cute crafts! Tnx for following me, leave a comment in the "giveaway" post, to get more chanses to win ;)