Sunday 29 May 2011

Origami wow!

Ok, I mentioned my sister-in-law and friend were making some cool origami crafts, well here they are:


Aren't they amazing? These are origami crane earrings. They're made from a tiny square of beautifully patterned tea paper and are finished off with beads and a tiny swarovski crystal. Here are some others:


The paper on the box lid is the same as that used to make the origami cranes. All proceeds are currently going to the Japan Tsunami Appeal.


And there is more, they are also making these wonderful origami kimono cards:



All proceeds from cards are also going to the Japan Tsunami Appeal. For more info contact: japanwales@gmail.com

I think I actually squealed with delight when I saw all these, they are beyond cute and the details of the papers are exquisite. The blue and orange earrings are now mine, I couldn't leave without them, and am so happy I got them, I can't stop looking at them! :) I suggested they open a shop on Etsy for them, which they hopefully will do. I will keep you up to date on any news on them.

x

No comments: