Friday 20 May 2011

I love jelly

I have a jelly treasury on Etsy! When I think of jelly it always takes me to an image of 1950s kitchens, with those fantastic food illustrations of the time. There are some of these style illustrations in the jelly treasury. I don't seem to acknowledge how much I actually like jelly, the perfect shapes and colours of it, but one of my cats is named Jelly, so that must be a bit of a giveaway! lol! And she is perfect and beautifully coloured too!


Check out some of these retro food illustrations:








Ok, I added that last one just for kicks...looks like she'd kill for that jam on bread! (Mum: Note to self, hide that butter knife!)

Beautiful, beautiful illustrations!

1 comment:

Plushpussycat said...

Your kitty is sooo adorable! I love the vintage 50s photos too! Have a great weekend! :-)