Thursday 4 August 2011

Meat and greet

Just finished another order for a customer:

Felt food - meat selection

Hope she likes it. It's the first time I've sewn any of these, but am so happy with them. The t-bone steak was straight forward enough, but I had to use picture references when designing the bacon rashers as the customer requested british style bacon. I never realised how everyone making felt bacon had been making the steaky kind until now, including myself. So glad I got to try them like this. The pork chop seemed simple in my head but I found I had to refer to pictures again when drawing out the shape, and placement for the bone.

I've also recieved an email from a very trendy London shop asking for a few of my things to see how they sell in store, so onto that project now...can't wait!

bye for now
x

No comments: