Friday 9 March 2012

News and such

Ok guys, we're on baby countdown now, just 6 weeks left until due date, but you never quite know when they're going to decide to come out. So I am going to close The World of Pipinopolis in 2 weeks time, just in case, and will get some stock ready for reopening.

We've had a lot of business these past two weeks, which has been lovely, and I hope it continues after reopening. I am currently working on a fourth petite four, to send out to France this weekend, which should be finished tonight.

I only have 4 weeks left at my main place of work, so I can't wait to finish things up there for 6 months.

Now here are some delicious items I plan to recreate in felt:

Bakewell Slices

Macaroons

Viennese Whirls

I can't wait to have some spare time to sew...before baby of course!

No comments: