Thursday 3 September 2009

Later on


Ok, well I've made dolls (even though some have gone away as birthday presents), and have listed them on etsy.com (pic on right). I think the photos let me down though, they're no where near professional enough, so I think tomorrow I will try take some more. Other than that a few bags are made up and I have a craft show booked in Mumbles, Swansea before Christmas. I have the day off work tomorrow so plan to get a lot done, and need to go and pick up supplies.



My partner and I have also booked a date for our wedding! Its a year today, and I've been so excited that I've already ordered the dress from DollyCouture.com and bought the rings off Ebay! I also bought some Russian net to make a veil! I feel like a child overeager about Christmas, oh well!

No comments: