Friday 11 March 2011

Kawaii cool!!!

This week I was looking for some kawaii stickers to use on my packaging for Pipinopolis. I did an internet search for kawaii stickers in the UK and found this fabulous site!!! Tofu Cute is my idea of heaven! So, I picked up these sets :




I would definatley recommend Tofu Cute to anyone loving Kawaii, they prices are excellent and they delivered the next day! Check out some of their other items:



Sweet Lolota fabric candy embellishments, Yum yum bento box - Japanese meal book , Kawaii popsicle plush phone charm

Can't wait to get more orders out to use these stickers!!!


Oh, one more thing, I'm sporting this super cute wallpaper on my PC from Bukubuku:


So much to look at (I love the milk carton!!! ).

1 comment:

Caz said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for introducing me to that site :-P thank you thank you!